A MomsHope Mentor is a committed Christ-follower, a positive role model, a problem solver, and a good reference point for single working mothers in areas of family, work, personal, and spiritual life.
- Develop a positive relationship with a mentee
- Weekly phone, text or email
- Meet in person once or more per month
- Pray regularly for mentee
- Goal Setting
- Review resource assessment with mentee and set attainable goals for resource development
- Track mentees progress on goals set and keep her accountable
- Reach out for support from MomsHope team resources as needed
- Participation / Communication with MomsHope team
- Attend Mentor Care meetings (average 3-4 per year)
- Report mentee progress by completing routine performance report, according to Mentor Care Coordinator instructions
- Attend MomsHope socials and special events with mentee, whenever possible
- Time Commitment
- Approximately 6-10 hours per month for 12 months.
- Completion of the MomsHope program is measured at one (1) year. Most MomsHope mentor/mentee pairs continue, based on commitment and desire to focus on completing the mentee’s ongoing goals toward completion.
|Time to share your life experience with someone who needs you.||Available to build into a mom 6-10 hours per month.|
|Lead a Christ-centered life||Willing to build into a mom as a Christ-centered mentor|
|Full of life experience to impart on your mentee||Commitment to mentee in her quest for personal advancement through the MomsHope program (minimum 1 year)|
MomsHope mentoring not only impacts a mom in need, but her children, and generations to come!
Thank you for interest in becoming a MomsHope mentor!
To apply, please complete the mentor application and profile form. We will contact you soon to review. There is a required mentor training, and we will work with you to find a training session that works for you.